Jul 29, 2012

Na na na na Batmaaaaan!

Oh, we went to see the Batman yesterday!
I wanted to play around with shapes, but mr Confusion was stressed out and time was short so I kept it to a black and gray smokey eye. Which I think goes well with the new Batman movies. They are dark, gray and all that. No more of the yellow logo! (which I thought of incorporating, but I went with no)





Products Used:
FACE
Murad Skin Perfecting Primer (over blemishes)
Tikei Mineral Primer (all over face, and other primer. I like to prime :'))
Tikei Mineral Foundation - C1
MAC Studio Finish Concealer
MUS Blush - Sand (contour)
Dior Blush - 739 Rose Cuivre Pink Copper

EYES
Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
Barry M Dazzle Dust - Matte Black
MUS c/s - Crow
Victorian Disco Cosmetics - Death Star
H&M Wet & Dry eyeshadow - Ciao Ciao Venice
Peggy Sage Cake Eyeliner
NYX Slide On Pencil - Jet Black
bareMinerals Curl & Lengthen Mascara
Black crystal from eBay

LIPS
NYX Lip Plumper - Scarlett