Jul 29, 2012

Swatch: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - Antwerp

 I was ordering a colourbomb for my hair, and this little sucker slip'd in the shopping basket. Impulsive buying is my thing. :')
Any who. I was not sure if this colour suited me, but now Im having problems with leaving the house without it. Which is annyoing, since I have missplaced it and I cant find it. Craaaaaap.

Oh well. As the container says, is soft. It's matte. It's a lip cream.
It's not a gloss, nor a lipstick. Just a cream. So soft. And it smells like caramell, yum!
The staying is quite like a gloss, not too well. But it's easy to put on, the doe foot is soft and handable.
And does not dry out the lips.






Bare lips 
Half bare, half Antwerp

All Antwerp!
 Miss Pleased Face!
I will buy more of these colours. Reaaaally like them!
I guess you can buy the Soft Matte Lip Cream wherever you find NYX-cosmetics.
You should really try them.