May 6, 2015

May the 4th be late with you

Slow blogger is slow! Did this R2D2-inspired look on may the 4th and uploading it nao. Yez.
I cant draw for shitz, so these lines are not perfect. Actually, my hand started to cramp up when I tried to do the small squares. Doh. :') 
Didnt like the look though. But I havent liked the last three or four looks I've done. Meh.
Also, my eyes really hate Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk. It ALWAYS creases. Even if I have the tiniest amount that doesnt even read as white on the lids, it creases. Sigh.









Products Used
EYES
NYX HD Eyeshadow Base
NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil - Deep End
Sugarpill e/s - Tako
Sleek Ulta Matte V1/V2 - Bolt, Ink
Urban Decay Electric - Chaos
.färg Inliner - White
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner - Sabbath
Lashes: Red Cherry #46
Gems: Ebay

BROWS
NYX JP - Milk
Urban Decay Vice 2 - Shellshock
Sleek Acid - Gunmetal Grey
Sugarpill e/s - Bulletproof

LIPS 1
Urban Decay Electric - Revolt (upperlip highlight)
Sigma Lip Switch - Transcend Lip Vex

LIPS 2
Urban Decay Electric - Revolt (upperlip highlight)
Melt Cosmetics - DGAF
Sigma Lip Switch - Transcend Lip Vex