Apr 24, 2015

Ultron

So with the recent Avengers being out, I did a look kind of inspired by Ultron. Because he's cool.
And I felt fucking cool. :D Still feeling frecking cool. I do not want to wash this off, gaddammit.
I had to rush the end of it though, because I had sushi waiting for me. So some of the details and edges arent as sharp as I wanted them.
Picture spam!













Products Used
EYES
NYX HD Eyeshadow Base
.Färg Inliner - White (base, guidelines)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil - Perversion (Base, waterline)
MUG Gel Liner - Poison (Base, eyeliner)
Sleek Showstoppers - Graphite, Ultra Mattes V2
Sleek Acid - Grey/silver
Stargazer Velvet e/s - Red
Sugarpill e/s - Tako, Bulletproof
Urban Decay Vice 2 - Shellshock
Wet n Wild Coloricon e/s - Brulee
Ia Mias Micro Fine Glitter - Deep Red
The Balm Schwing Eyeliner
Stargazer Semi Permanent Eyeliner Pen - Black
Lashes: Red Cherry #47

BROWS
Stargazer Velvet e/s - Red
Sugarpill e/s - Bulletproof
E.L.F Makeup Lock & Seal

LIPS
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - Stockholm
Sigma Lip Switch - Transcend Lip Vex