Apr 8, 2015

Pictorial: Jake's Glorious Bottom

I am so not a pro in making pictorials, so bare with me. Also, feedback would be awesome, how to make the pictorial better, what other pictorials I can make, or if I should skip them all together :)
This technique applies with all sorts of color, gradients and stuff you know.


For starters, if you need to prime, go ahead and prime.


1. The lightest shadow you want to use. I chose a shiny goldish shadow. Pat down with a flat brush on the lid and inner corner.

2. With more of a pointed brush, start adding a bright color color in the crease and outer V (if this fits your eye shape). Add and blend, add and blend.

3. With a smaller pointed brush, add a darker matte color (I used a dark, matte red to the crease but dont blend it out as much as the previous bright color.

4. The same as step three, but with an even darker color, maybe even black. I used a blackned red.

Keep repeating 2, 3 and 4, with blending and adding, until you are satisfied.

5. With a small angled brush (eyeliner/eyebrow) make the gradient with the bright, darker and darkest shadow under the eye, blend them lightly togheter. I also added a gold with the brightest color.

6. Final touches. Eyeliner, inliner, glitter, eyebrows, eyelashes, brow highlight and a touch up at the inner corner. Dooone!


I do my concealer and foundation after I have done the eyeshadow, but before eyeliner and brows.. Because aliens. Always aliens.
Anyway. Hope you enjoyed my pictorial!

Products Used
EYES
NYX HD Eyeshadow Base
Inglot e/s - 30
Victorian Disco Cosmetics - Jake's Glorious Bottom
Makeup Geek e/s - Bitten
Urban Decay Vice 3 - Bondage
Geek Chic Cosmetics - One Ring
Graftobian Powdered Glitter - Gold
Wet n Wild coloricon e/s - Brulee
The Balm Schwing Eyeliner
IsaDora Inliner Kajal - Blonde
Lashes: Depend nr ?