Apr 3, 2015

Happy Easter!

Hiiiieee! Happy easter everyone! Doin anything special this weekend?
My biggest plan is to make a vegan lemon meringue pie. So excited. Hahah. Maybe a party with some friends, and some DnD on sunday.
Gonna celebrate easter with my family next weekend. Heh.

Soo... I wanted to do a springy look. It turned out very autumny. What can I say, I like my dark shadows, haha.
I also did a pictorial kind of thing, and my first attempt on a hairdo. Big failure. I'll post the pictorial in a different post, ok? Ok.






 Aaaand my  failed attempt at a hairdo...
Hers is suuuuper pretty and the color mixes and omg yaaaaas kween. 
Mine? Not so much.


Final thoughs? mEH.

Products Used
EYES
NYX HD Eyeshadow Base
Inglot e/s - 30
Victorian Disco Cosmetics - Jake's Glorious Bottom
Makeup Geek e/s - Bitten
Urban Decay Vice 3 - Bondage
Geek Chic Cosmetics - One Ring
Graftobian Powdered Glitter - Gold
Wet n Wild coloricon e/s - Brulee
The Balm Schwing Eyeliner
IsaDora Inliner Kajal - Blonde
Lashes: Depend nr ?

BROWS - Icky
Wet n Wild Coloricon Eye Pencil - Dark Brown
Urban Decay Vice 2 - Rewind
Sleek Au Naturel - Bark

LIPS
Helen É Cosmetics Lipstick - Caribbean

HAIR
Not Having It

MY REACTION TO THE HAIRDO