Feb 20, 2015

Bulletproof

Felt all dark and mysterious this morning. The bright and cheery red hair might ruin it a little, but alas.
Did two lip looks. The first one I had in mind when I woke up, but I that kind of style doesn't suit my face. I did love the result of it though, just not on me. :D





First lip-look

 Then with just some soar and flakey lips + balm.

Products Used
EYES
NYX HD Eyeshadow Base
MUG Gel Liner - Immortal
Sugarpill e/s - Bulletproof, Tako
Urban Decay Vice 3 - Defy
Urban Decay Theodora - Beware
The Balm Nude'tude - Sassy, Stand-offish
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Pencil - Perversion
The Balm Schwing Eyeliner
Lashes: Red Cherry #47

BROWS
Stargazer Velvet e/s - Red
MUG e/s - Bitten
E.L.F Makeup Lock & Seal

LIPS Look 1
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - 1
Melt Cosmetics - 6six6

LIPS Look 2
Look 1 smeared out with a cotton pad
Burt's Bees Super Shiny Natural Lip Gloss - Zest Red

FACE
Tikei Mineral Foundation - C1
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - 1
NYX Blush - Taupe
Sleek Face Form - Light (Highlighter)