Feb 1, 2015

Alien

Mwah, I wish I had better glitterzzzzz. I should buy some.. I also wish I had worn some falsies, but I couldnt be bothered. I really dont know what my hair was up to, but the color looks awesome. ^^

Alien on the lid, Heroine and Poison Plum in the outer corner, Poison Plum in the crease. Glitter. Boom. Done.






Products Used
EYES
NYX HD Eyeshadow Base
Urban Decay Vice 3 - Alien, Heroine
Sugarpill pressed e/s - Poison Plum, Tako
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil - Tornado
Random glitter from ebay
Mehron Glitter Dust - Opalescent White
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
The Balm Schwing Eyeliner
IsaDora Inliner Kajal - Blonde

BROWS
Stargazer Velvet e/s - Red
MUG e/s - Bitten
E.L.F Makeup Lock & Seal

FACE
Benefit the Pore-fessional
Tikei Mineral Foundation - C2
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - 1 & 2
Yves Rocher Bronzing Powder - Tropical Tentation
NYX Blush - Taupe
Sleek Face Form - Light (Highlight)