Jan 5, 2015

Throwback: Valentine

I have had an idea of redoing reeeally old makeups.. Just to motivate my self, that I have improved during the years. So I am going to have a Throwback & Redo-series ^^
I thought I found a good lightsource, the pictures look good in the camera, but shit on the computer, sorry bout that.

Oh well. First redo is from Feb 14, 2014. Back then I described it as "typical valentines makeup". I really dont know why.

Well, this time I was not shy with the colors.. Heh. All though the camera didnt really catch the real color of the shadows, it was much more red ._.






Products Used
EYES
NYX HD Eyeshadow Base
.Färg Inliner - White
Victorian Disco Cosmetics - Minty Butler
Urban Decay Electric - Slow Burn
Technic Electric Eyes - Rosy Red shadow
MUG e/s - Bitten
Urban Decay Vice 3 - Bobby Dazzle, Truth
The Balm Schwing Eyeliner 
IsaDora Inliner Kajal - Blonde
Mascara
Lashes: Grimas #120

BROWS
Technic Bronze - Dark, matte brown shadow
NYX Eyebrow Marker - Deep
Modelco More Brows - Medium/Dark

LIPS
Shiro Cosmetics Intertube - Why not Zoidberg?