Mar 8, 2014

Starlight Poison

Purple time! Used the purples from the Stargazer Velvet Eyeshadow palette (Thanks Comaheart!!), and also the red from that palette on the brows. So..  I use four different shadows on my brows at the moment. Is it ok if I stop writing down what products I use for the brows in every post? ;P
Anyways. Dope from Vice 2 on the lid, from the Stargazer-palette I used the warmer purple in the crease, deepen it with the darker cooler purple, and the lavender-color to blend them out. Also used Prank from Vice 2 to deepen a bit more.
Did not realize that the lashes was a bit wonky on one eye until I edited the pictured, lulz
And how amazing is this lip combo with Melt and Dose of Colors?! It was'nt very long lasting though, but super pretty.






Products Used
EYES
Milani Eyeshadow Primer
Urban Decay Vice 2 - Dope, Prank
Stargazer Velvet Eyeshadows - Purples
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner - Perversion
IsaDora Inliner Kajal - Blonde
E.L.F Volumixing & Lengthening Mascara
Lashes: Red Cherry #46

LIPS
IsaDora Perfect Lipliner - Transparent Lip Fix
Melt Cosmetics - By Starlight
Dose Of Colors - Poison