Mar 16, 2014

Sabbath.

I bought the dark blue Sabbath-liner from Urban Decay a few weeks ago, it's super pretty! I have been in a blue period for months, I want everything thats dark or royal blue. Mmmmmm royal blue. So this makeup is something I have worn to school or days when Im just not feeling it. Since this makeup is from over a week ago, Im not sure what I used. Probably UD's Theodora-palette. ^^
(Also, I cant use this liner without getting Death SS's song Let The Sabbath Begin stuck on my head. Actually Im listeing to it while writing this post)




Products Used
EYES (Im just quessing here)
Milani Eyeshadow Primer
Urban Decay e/s - Broken, Beware, Bewitch
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil - Junkie
Stargazer Velvet Eyeshadow - Blue
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner - Sabbath
IsaDora Inliner Kajal - Blonde
E.L.F Volumzing & Lengthening Mascara

BROWS
Stargazer velvet e/s - Red, Stargazer e/s - Red & MUG e/s Bitten mixed with E.L.F Makeup Lock & Seal

LIPS
NYX Soft Matte Lipcream - San Paulo