Jun 10, 2013

Get Ready With Me!

Maybe you've noticed that my summer break has started? I'm actually active here! :D
When I woke up this morning, I felt like doing a video speed run. Not actually a tutorial, but just how I got ready today. With before and after-shots. Huaaargh.
Hope you enjoy <: nbsp="" p="">





Products Used
FACE
Tikei Mineral Foundation - C2
MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NW20
Sleek Face Form - Light (Contour, Highlight)
E.L.F Cream Blush - Vixen

EYES
NYX HD Eyeshadow Base
Geek Chic Cosmetics - Inevitable Betrayal, Very Fine Hat
Urban Decay - Broken, Beware, Bewitch
Elite Intensity Eye Pencil - Mysterious Black
MUG Gel Liner - Immortal
IsaDora Inliner Kajal - Blonde
IsaDora Build Up Extra Volume Mascara

BROWS
MUG Gel Liner - Poison
Stargazer e/s - Red
IsaDora Eyebrow Styler - Transparent

LIPS
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - Stockholm