Oct 2, 2012

Not so active

Oh hi. Its another make up-free post. Sorry bout that.
I just dont feel satisfied enough with the looks I've done. And have no inspiration for anything new.
I guess Im in a 'ugly' period, when everyting just seem ugly and bad.
Maybe I'll post some bad looks, maybe I'll get inspiration to do something else than the brown/netural ones I've done lately. We'll see. I'm not gone completely though. Just not as active.
Ciao

Hallååå. Ännu en sminkfritt inlägg. Ledsen för det.
Jag blir bara inte nöjd med de sminkningar jag gjort. Och jag har inte inspiration till något nytt.
Är nog helt enkelt i en 'ful'period, då allt jag gör känns fult och dåligt.
Kanske lägger jag upp några dåliga sminkningar, kanske får jag inspiration till att göra något annat än de bruna/neutrala som jag gjort på senare tid. Vi får se. Jag är inte helt borta ifrån bloggen, bara lite mindre aktiv.
Ciao

Insert retarded cat-picture