Sep 19, 2012

August Glossybox!

Video review! ^^
Tried Mr Confusions camera, it's not as good as mine, but atleast I can talk for 5-6min straight without hassle.


And if you're not interrested in my ramblings, I'll do my usual list.



This months box had the theme Minimalist Beauty

Toni & Guy Gloss Shine Serum - Mini size (10ml)
 - Another hairproduct. I'm so bad at this, but I think it helps my frizzy hair?

L'Oréal Paris Nude Magique BB Cream SPF 15 - Full Size (30ml)
 - Too dark. Too rough. Too animaltested. No.

Jelly Pong Pong Irish Cream Pavlova Lip Frosting - Full size (15 ml)
 - Smells nice, looks good. Frosty pink colour. Feels nice on the lips

Weleda Citrus Hydrating Body Lotion - Mini size (20ml)
 - This thing smells amazing! Just tested it on my hand, so I dont know about the hydrating part

Glossybox Lipstick Glossy Pink (4g)
 - Hrm. Skeptical about their own brand in the boxes.. But all in all a nice lipstick. Not a colour for me though.