May 21, 2012

Base Routine

So I decided to do some photos of how I do my base.
... It mainly was due to the fact that my skin look awesome that day. And my skin never looks awesome. Ever. Haven't done in years.
So. Of course, I was a happy duckling. Next day, it got worse again though. But still, it looks better than it has done in years ^^

 Hi weird face!
Garnier BB-Cream Light/Clair buffed in with Real Techniques Buffing Brush on left side.
Bare skin on right side.
Tikei Mineral Foundation C1 buffed in with Everyday Minerals Flat Top Brush on left side
Garnier BB-Cream Light/Clair buffed in with Real Techniques Buffing Brush on right side

Tikei Mineral Foundation C1 buffed in with Everyday Minerals Flat Top Brus over Garnier BB-Cream

Make Up Store Rouge - Sand as shading under cheakbones and forehead with Real Techniques Contour Brush
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW20 on dark circles and pimples with Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush
Eyebrows lightly filled in and shaped with IsaDora Browpencil in Dark Brown and IsaDora Browgel in Transparent

Lips scrubbed with Lush Mint Julips and moisturised with Lush Honey Trap-balm.


Maybe not the most intresting post in my blog, but.. Ah. I did it anyway. LANDSHARK.