Mar 20, 2012

Colourful Wednesday

Every wednesday I only have one lesson in school, and it's at 18 p.m.
Some girls in the class noticed that I always have 'such pretty make up', and one of them offered to be my guiding dog if I kept my eyes closed the hole lesson. ;P
So I started Colourful Wednesday. No neutrals allowed. 
Had it for.. two weeks. Haha. This is the first I took photos of. 
Hope you like it!


Products used:
EYES
NYX HD Eyeshadow Primer
NYX Jumbo Eyepencil - Milk
NYX Jumbo Eyepencil - Cherry
Sleek Acid-palette - Orange, Yellow, Black
120-palette - Yellows, oranges, coralls
Viva La Diva Domed Eyeshadow - Red
DuWop Rotating Map-palette - Rum (highlight)
Peggy Sage Cake Eyeliner - Black
Make Up Store Multi Lash Mascara





8 comments :

  1. I love how bright that yellow is! It's near impossible to find a vivid one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crissy: It's a combo of the neon one in Sleeks Acid, and a bright one from 120 palette, over white base. Think the white base is important to this vividness ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, I love it when you wear colours! this one really brings out the green in your eyes!
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so lovely and bright! I keep saying this, but I really need that Acid palette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vilken härlig idé! Underbart smink, jättefina färger på dig:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Phlox: Awh wei, thanks! :D

    Olgie: And I keep telling you, you really ned that palette

    Emma: Tacktack! :D

    ReplyDelete