Mar 14, 2016

Acid Fix

Once again, and I am gonna continue complaining 'bout this; HORRIBLE. PHOTOS.
The makeup isnt that wonderful either. I did the last touches, like that horrible yellow mess in the inner corner and in the brows when it started to get dark outside so I couldnt really see what I was doing. Aaah, the lack of daylight <3 p="">I do love that pop of yellow combined with dark gray tho. And the glitter. Kind of felt like someting.. chemical. Or something.






 Products Used
EYES
Milani Eyeshadow Primer
Melt Cosmetics Love Sick - Fixated
Sleek Ultra Matte V1 - Crete
.Färg Inliner - White
Sleek Acid - Neon Yellow
Technic Brights - Yellow
Violet Voss Glitter - Goldie
NYX Matte Liquid Liner - Black
Lashes: Morphe Brushes #47

BROWS
Neve Cosmetics Manga Brows Pen - Ash Blonde & Cold brown
H&M Brow Pencil - Dark Brown

LIPS
Idonteven, too pink