May 14, 2015

Space Baked? DGAF.

Party look from last saturday! 
Simple, sparkly eye with blue lips. Love it. And man, I fought my hair and lost. At one point, while using the curling iron, I actually manage to grab the barrell and burned the fuck out of my fingers, so Mr Confusion had to help me with the rest of the hair. Jeebuz. 





How not to hair!

Products Used
EYES
NYX HD Eyeshadow Base
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil - Twiced Baked
Urban Decay e/s - Beware
The Balm Nude'tude - Sultry, Sleek, Serious, Sassy, Stand-Offish
Urban Decay Moondust e/s - Space Cowboy
Sugarpill e/s - Tako
The Balm Schwing Eyeliner 
IsaDora Inliner Kajal - Blonde
Lashes: Red Cherry #46

BROWS
Stargazer Velvet e/s - Red
E.L.F Makeup Lock & Seal 

LIPS
Melt Cosmetics - DGAF

FACE
Benefit Porefessional Primer
Tikei Mineral Foundation - C2
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - 1 & 2
Ben Nye Luxury Powder - Cameo
NYX Blush - Taupe
Sleek Face Form - Fair (highlighter)

HAIR
No.