May 30, 2015

Electric Acid

Everytime I read something from Honis beauty blog, her bright neon makeup in the header always catch my eye. So I had to try to sort of remake it.
I fucking loved it. Of course the inner corner of my eye started to tear up and smudged the white and the glitter but I didnt even care. Look at that awesome greenish blue color that the neon green from the acid-palette and Gonzo from the electric-palette made! Yuummmm








 Products Used
EYES
NYX HD Eyeshadow Base
.Färg Inliner - White
Sleek Acid - Yellow, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple
Urban Decay Electric - Gonzo, Chaos
Sugarpill e/s - Tako
Violet Voss Glitter - Goldie
The Balm Schwing Eyeliner
Lashes: Red Cherry #47

BROWS
Stargazer Velvet e/s - Red
E.L.F Makeup Lock & Seal

LIPS
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - San Paulo
Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Naturally Chic