Apr 19, 2015

Crickets in the Fern

Woooh, another fantasy DnD sunday!
I had sooo much fun doing this makeup! All jacked up on caffeine, dancing in my chair to Rupaul, Adore Delano and Pelle Almgren, just doing weird shapes and trying to blend them. I took alot of inspiration from Tia La Cakeface and her graphic shapes because they are the bomb.com.

I also went outside in this makeup. A short stroll to the store with the dog, waiting outside while friends went shopping. Every time I felt a bit unsecure, Adore Delano/Alaska Thunderfucks song "I look fucking cool" appeared in my head. Because I did look fucking cool. Whah!







Products Used
EYES
NYX HD Eyeshadow Base
.Färg Inliner - White
Sleek Ultra Matte V2 - Fern
Sleek Ultra Matte V1 - Cricket, Dragoon Fly, Pow!
Urban Decay Vice 3 - Dragon
Urban Decay Vice 2 - Dope
Sugarpill e/s - Tako, Bulletproof
Wet n Wild Coloricon e/s - Brulee
The Balm Schwing Eyeliner
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - 1
Lashes: Red Cherry #47
Rhinestone from eBay

LIPS
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - Stockholm
Sigma Lip Switch - Transcend Lip Vex

FACE
Tikei Mineral Foundation - C2
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - 1, 2
Ben Nye Luxury Powder - Cameo
Sleek Face Form - Light (Contour/bronzer, Highlight)
Urban Decay Vice 2 - Rewind (contour)
NYX Blush - Taupe (contour)
Sugarpill e/s - Tako (highlight)