Mar 16, 2015

W.E.D.

Hiii!
So I had my first Dungeons and Dragons character rolled today. Wood elf druid. So I wanted to do something dirty, unusual and ... upwards? If that makes any sense. 
I reeeeheheheeeeally love the turn out of this. I couldn't quite catch how awesome I feel in it on pictures, because well.. awkwardness and stuff. I do love it though. I wish that I had the energy and guts to wear this like a everyday makeup. It's like a free face lift, except the under eye wrinkles are still there. Please ignore the weird dirt on my upperlip. It was a failed attempt of contouring that wouldnt go away. 
(Also, I really failed my statroll with my character, so she's poor, has 3 i charisma which really means that she is ugly or not pleasent to look at, quite stupid and a bit unwise. Score.)








Products Used
EYES
NYX HD Eyeshadow Base
MUG Gel Liner - Immortal
Urban Decay Vice 2 - Rewind, Habit
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - 1
Wet n Wild Coloricon e/s - Brulee
MUG Foiled e/s - In the Spotlight
Sugarpill e/s - Bulletproof, Tako
The Balm Schwing Eyeliner
Lashes: Red Cherry #47

BROW
Urban Decay Vice 2 - Rewind
Sugarpill e/s - Bulletproof
E.L.F Makeup Lock & Seal

LIPS
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - Stockholm

FACE
Tikei Mineral Foundation - C1
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - 1 & 2
NYX Blush - Taupe (as bronzer)
Urban Decay Vice 2 - Rewind (as contour)
Sugarpill e/s - Tako (as highlight)
Sleek Face Form - Fair (Highlight)