Nov 13, 2014

Swatch: Essence Quattro Eyeshadow - Magenta and Me!

Woah, a swatch?! How active am I?! I should drink coffee more often. Im a better blogger when Im using caffine.

My parents went to Las Palmas for a week, and I sent my mother on a hunt for some Essence stuff. Since I didnt necessarily need anything, and I dont know that much about their products, I just told her to buy whatever.
One of the things she bought was this tiny palette, the Essence Quattro Eyeshadow - 14 Magenta and Me!

It's swatched over primer and bare skin. You can see where the primer ends with the pink and purple shadows, but the two lighter ones are superpigmented. And boy am I glad that silver turned out to be gray! Im not much of a fan of silver shadows..
I haven't used these shadows yet, but they did suprise me a bit. I think they are super pretty! Im thinking about doing kind of an "first impressions" (not really because of the swatch) kind of video when I use it in a makeup. What do you guys think?






*** When I "ordered" Essence, it was because I have read that it was a cruelty free-brand. After getting the products, I did a little digging. It seems like their parent company is a little iffy, so Im not sure that Essence deserves the CF-stamp. ***