Nov 7, 2014

Earth

Woot wooot, look nr 2!
I know I have done some looks just like this one in the past, but I used some new techniques and other bases for this one, etc etc. (I cant find the fucking looks, but since I have owned Mac e/s - Club and do own the Wet n Wild Comfort Zone-palette, I KNOW that I have paired it with Lily Lolos Pixie Dust too. Gosh darnit.)
Met up with Comaheart who wore the Makeup Geek Insomna-pigment that night, and I got inspired and wanted to use my Da Vinci Shimmer eyeshadow in Earth, weei!
Oh well. I used a red and blue base for the shadows to stick on. Just to help the duochrome pigment a bit.









 Products Used
Base:
NYX HD Eyeshadow Base
Makeup Geek Gel Liner – Poison
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil – Deep Sea
Shadows:Da Vinci Shimmer e/s – Earth
Makeup Geek e/s – Bitten, Vanilla Bean
Emite e/s – Dams
Stargazer Velvet e/s – Red
Sugarpill Loose e/s – Lumi
Makeup Store cyber e/s - Mirage
Liner:
The Balm Schwing Eyeliner
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil – Perversion
Lips:
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream – San Paolo