Jul 1, 2014

3 Witches

Another post that lacks information about products.. Geezes. I've been a bad blogger lately. I do think it's the Sleek Au Naturel-palette! Looks matte enough. Aaaand I seemed to have some major issues with watering eyes and mascara dots that wouldn't go away in a pretty way...
Except for those imperfections - I quite love this look. Thick eyeliner isn't what I usually do, but anyway. Also, how awesome is that lipstick?! The camera wants it to look more blue than it really is.




Products Used
EYES
Urban Decay Anti Ageing Primer Potion
Sleek Au Naturel - Nougat, Cappuccino, Nubuck, Bark, Noir
The Balm Schwing Eyeliner
IsaDora Inliner Kajal - Blonde
Wet N Wild Mega Impact Mascara
Lashes: Depend - nr.2 Cleopatra

BROWS
Stargazer Velvet e/s - Red, Stargazer e/s - Red & MUG e/s - Bitten mixed with Elf Makeup Lock & Seal

LIPS
Pretty Zombie Cosmetics - 3 Witches