Oct 27, 2013

The Penguin Makeup Challenge Part 2 - Black & Color

Part 2, woho!
Some of the girls I had contact with and wanted to do the challenge simply didn't do it, it seems. Oh well. Kind of boring, but hey. At least we have some people left ;P
So this weeks theme was black and a color. I had in mind of doing orange but wasn't sure, then Madam Noire beat me to the punch ^^ So I took inspiration from the Queen of Blending, with a higher cut crease and winged out.
I really like the green/acid green-combo. And I am in love with those lashes. If you are like me and enjoy natural, comfortable short-to-long lashes, check out Grimas 120!
Madam Noire
Comaheart
Stargirlphoto

Part 2, woho!
Några tjejer som jag hade kontakt med och ville vara med i utmaningen gjorde helt enkelt inte någon sminkning, verkar det som. Jaja. Lite tråkigt, men det är iaf lite folk kvar ;P
Så temat den här veckan var svart och en färg. Jag hade orange i tanke, men var lite osäker. Sedan hann Madam Noire före. ^^ Så jag tog inspiration ifrån Queen of Blending, med en högre cut crease och väldigt utvingat. Jag är rätt förtjust i den gröna/syragröna kombon. Och är förälskad i fransarna. Om du är som jag och gillar naturella, bekväma korta-till-långa fransar, kika på Grimas 120!





Psst. If you still want to join in, feel free to!