Oct 19, 2013

Swatch: Fyrinnae Shadows!

Yay finally! My first order from Fyrinnae! I've wanted to order stuff from there for years but never did, for some weird reason.. But I got some! And of course Pixie Epoxy (which is awesome btw.). So, here are the shadows, swatched over Milani Eyeshadow Primer and Pixie Epoxy.

Ja äntligen! Min första order ifrån Fyrinnae! Jag har viljat beställa saker därifrån i åratal men gjorde det aldrig, av någon underlig anledning.. Men nu har jag lite! Och såklart Pixie Epoxy (som är awesome btw). Så, här är skuggorna, swatchade över Milani Eyeshadow Primer och Pixie Epoxy.

So the shadows I got where Wicked, Glitterboi, Dark Fantasy, PumpKinFire, Meerkat and Pixie Epoxy
and I got Parental Advisory as an extra, which made me happy cause I wanted to buy it! :D


Wicked



 Glitterboi



Dark Fantasy 



PumpKinFire
(pictures got lost. for some weird reason)


 MeerKat




Parental Advisory
(pictures got lost. for some weird reason)


 How gorgeous are'nt they? Im so excited to fully try out Pixie Epoxy on all my old mineral shadows, to see their full potential! :D
You can find these shadows at Fyrinnae.com!

Hur vackra är de inte? Jag är så exalterad att hårdtesta Pixie Epoxy på alla mina gamla mineral skuggor, för att se deras fulla potential! Ni kan hitta dessa skuggor på Fyrinnae.com!