Oct 6, 2013

Shadow

One of the shadows that I got from Tikei stood out a bit more to me, the one named Shadow. Pretty medium gray with a purple/brownish undertone. So pretty. Coupled it with MUGs Drama Queen and a bit of glitter

En av skuggorna som jag haffade ifrån Tikei stod ut lite mer för mig, nämligen Shadow. Tjusig medium grå med lila/brunish undertoner. Så tjusig. Parade ihop den med MUGs Drama Queen och lite glitter





Products Used
EYES
Milani Eyeshadow Primer
Tikei e/s - Shadow
MUG e/s - Drama Queen
Urban Decay e/s - Beware
Collection Dazzling Gel Liner - Hustle
Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner- Black
IsaDora Inliner Kajal - Blonde
IsaDora Build Up Extra Volume Mascara
(It seems like I have some kind of blue under the eye, but I dont remember if I put it there or if the camera did :/ Maybe its NYX Eyepencil - Emerald City?)

LIPS
Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream - San Paulo