Oct 9, 2013

Link Love: Beauty Gurus at Youtube.

Hi!
I haven't got much to upload at the moment, so I thought I'd do a "Beauty Gurus on youtube" kind of post. I do not follow that many tubers actually. Im very picky on which kind of channels I want to follow.. Most of the time, just like blogs, I prefer creativity before beauty. A makeup blog/vlog that only focuses on being totaly gorgeous and flawless and almost only uploads brown smokey eyes isn't really that interesting to me, how talented and gorgeous they might be. We all have our preferences right? ^^

Hej! Jag har inte så mycket att ladda upp för tillfället, så jag tänkte att jag gör ett "Beauty Gurus on youtube"-inlägg. Jag följer inte så många youtubare dock. Jag är väldigt petig med vilken slags kanal jag vill följa.. Mestadels, precis som med bloggar, så föredrar jag kreativitet framför skönhet. En sminkblog/vlog som bara fokuserar på att vara snygg och perfekt och nästan enbart gör bruna sotningar är inte direkt intressant för mig, hur talangfulla och vackra de än är. Vi har alla våra preferenser, eller hur? ^^ 

So, my absolut favorite Youtuber is Angie at GoldieStarling. I love her personality, her mind, her sense of humor, and my glob that creativity. I want to marry her creativity! Total girl-crush!


Sharon Farrell is another favourite of mine, she's so sweet and makes alot of different tutorials. And that accent!

 

So the third video Im going to post is from Leesha at xsparkage. She's like a sugary ball of cuteness! I love her makeup looks and just listening to her makes me a little bit more happy :)



Other Gurus I adore are (of course) Miss Queen of Blending!
And Vintage or Tacky, Amy Sass, Pixiwoo, Missy Lynn, Makeup By Leina and Klaire de Lys.
I do follow some more people, but they did'nt cut if for my list ;P

Do you have any tips for me? I love to follow more Gurus that aren't scared to step outside their comfort zone! :D
Har du några tips till mig? Jag skulle älska att följa fler gurus som inte är rädda för att kliva ur sin bekvämlighetszon! :D