Oct 3, 2013

Come play with us!

Hi there. Just a question. Does anyone want to do "the penguin makeup challenge" with me?
You know, three looks, first in black and white, second in black and one color, third in white and one color?
I have had three sketches for this challenge for over a year, since EyeGraffiti had the challenge up. I did not dare to try it out then, but I found my sketches the other day and really wanted to try them out.
(Also, you should check out EyeGraffitis versions. Those two girls are amazing! Phloxs B&W, B&C, W&C, Azures B&W, B&C, W&C.)
Please tell me you want to join me? :D Comment if you want to play with me!

Yes I do my sketches in photoshop..


Hejsan. Bara en fråga. Vill någon göra "the penguin makup challenge" med mig?
Du vet, tre sminkningar, första i svart och vitt, andra i vart och en färg, tredje i vitt och en färg?
Jag har haft tre skisser för denna utmaning i över ett år, sedan EyeGraffiti hade utmaningen på sin blogg. Jag vågade inte testa det då, men jag hittade mina skisser häromdagen och jag ville verkligen testa dem.
(Ni borde dessutom kika EyeGraffitis versioner. Azure och Phlox är fantastiska, kika gärna länkarna ovan!)
Snälla säg att ni vill vara med och leka? :D Kommentera om du vill vara med!