Jun 14, 2013

Swatch: Inglot Shadows!

Yes. More swatches. Im sorry. I will start using some of the stuff I swatched soon. I've been trying to embrace the "no makeup, start loving you horrible skinn" sort of thing, which means no pictures for the blog.

My lovely friend Emma (+company) went to the states for while, and I sent a makeup order with her. The awesomely kind friend she is, she accepted my list and went searching for the stuff. Did I mention how  fantastically awesome she is? Awesome.
I got the stuff today. Five Inglot shadows, and two things from Milani. This post is for the Inglot shadows, as the heading might have led you to believe.

Ja. Mer swatcher. Ber om ursäkt. Jag ska börja använda lite av grejerna jag swatchat snart. Jag har försökt att ta tag det här med "inget smink, börja tycka om din hemska hy" grejen, vilket innebär inga bilder till bloggen.
Min fina vän Emma (+sällskap) åkte till staterna ett tag, och jag skickade en sminkorder med henne. Som den fantastiska vän hon är, så accepterade hon min lista och gick på jakt efter saker. Nämnde jag hur fantastiskt awesome hon är? Awesome. 
Jag fick grejerna idag. Fem Inglotskuggor, och två grejer ifrån Milani. Den här posten är för Inglotskuggorna, som ni kanske förstått med rubriken.





From left to right
30, 474, 58, 504, 439


 All shadows are swatched on Milani Eyeshadow Primer at the top, and on bare skin lower down



The Milani-lipstick is one this video, spoiler ;P