Apr 21, 2013

A-England!

When I started school in Januari 2012, the top of my lemmings list was Saint George and Dragon from A-England. Then I chickened out, held tight on the budget and tried to ignore these gorgeous polishes. But as you might have seen these couple of months I've gone rabid with the purchases.
So I got my thumb out of my ass and ordered Saint George and Dragon. And She Walks In Beauty. 
I am not sorry. These polishes are soooo pretty. The depth. The colours. I dont care that the holo shifts is not that distinct, the shyness of the holo makes these polishes even prettier. :D 
Sorry I dont have any pictures of She Walks In Beauty, I have only used it as a gradient on a mint green polish that refused to take any good pictures. 

När jag började skolan i januari 2012 så låg Saint George och Dragon från A-England på toppen av min Vill Ha-lista. Men jag fegade ur, höll hårt om budgeten och försökte ignorera dessa vackra lack. Men som ni kanske sett de senaste månaderna så har jag gått rabiat med inköpen.
Så jag fick tummen ur röven och beställde Saint George och Dragon. Och She Walks In Beauty.
Ångrar mig inte. Dessa lack är såååå vackra. Djupet. Färgerna. Jag bryr mig inte att holoskiften inte är så distinkta, blygheten av holot gör dessa lack ännu vackrare. :D
Ledsen att jag inte har några bilder på She Walks In Beauty, jag har bara använt det som en gradient över ett mintgrönt lack som vägrade ta bra bilder.



Saint George on a sunny day





Dragon on a rainy day


 Flash