Mar 26, 2013

Swatch: Sleek True Colour Lipstick - Smother

A friend had a birthday a few days ago, and I wanted to buy her the Storm-palette from Sleek. And one cant just buy stuff from Sleek without buying something for one self. Am I right? So I "bought back" my Acid-palette (it, along with some other stuff, got stolen last spring) and added the new lipstick Smother to my bag. I thought it look like MACs Rebel, which I looove (also got stolen last spring) so I had to try it out!

En vän fyllde år för någon dag sedan, och jag ville köpa henne Storm-paletten ifrån Sleek. Och man kan ju inte köpa något ifrån Sleek utan att köpa något åt sig själv, har jag inte rätt? Så jag "köpte tillbaka" min Acid-palett (den, bland annat, blev stulen förra våren) och lade även till det nya läppstiftet Smother i min korg. Jag tyckte det såg ut som MACs Rebel, vilket jag äälskar (blev också stulet förra våren), så blev tvungen att testa!







And a little comparison with other colours I have..

Old picture from last year, before Rebel got stolen. 
The Lip Stain from Lumene has lost a bit of its colour since then.

4 comments :

  1. Why did some cray cray person steal all your awesome make-up? /:

    Smother is exactly the color I am looking for, and luckily I'm comepletely in love with this lipstick range. I have the shade Stiletto and I LOVE IT.
    If only I was less broke. *le sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont know >: They went through my luggage on a train, stole all my make up, schoolbooks and some clothes. They left the bag with the rest of the stuff and two make up things (Thank god they left my favorite lipstick and my beloved Duwop-palette)

      Aawh those moments suck. Hopefully it will stay with the basecolours so you can buy it some other time! :D

      Delete