Nov 5, 2012

Caliente

 Heeey it's been a while!
I saw QueenOfBlendingMUAs version of JigglyCalientes make up. And I love both of their make ups!
Found the pictures of Jigglys make up and just improvised. Finally did a better work with the eyebrow glue, allthough they are still showing.

Oh well. Its a bit disturbing that the shapes are different on the eyes, but I got so tired of trying to make them look alike :')
Good practise, not that pleased with the result. As usual these days. Sigh. Im too tired and my right eyelid has started twitching most of the time. I need a break from life.





Products Used
EYES
Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
NYX Jumbo Eyepencil - Milk, Black Bean
Sleek random palette - Noir
120 palette - White
Yves Rocher Loose Pearls e/s - 05 Nacres Cristal
Snazaroo Face Paint - Black, Red
Sleek Eau La La Liner - White Noise, Rouge 
NYX Slide On pencil - Jet Black
Peggy Sage Cake Eyeliner
Lashes from ebay and Ardell

LIPS
Illamasqua - Box
LancĂ´me - L'absolu Rouge
NYX Slide On - Jet Black