Sep 12, 2012

Colourful Wednesday: Drama Triangle

Haha. I got bored, and I have gone mad with the almond shape. I actually have one more look beside this with the almond shape. See? Mad.

I dont know what happend with this. But I think it's a cool idea. ^^ Just wish that the lower triangles where more sharp and defined.





Products Used
Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
120 Palette
Illamasqua e/s - Burst
NYX JP - Milk
bareMineral Curl & Lengthen
Lashes: Kkcenterhk A009

So I started out, using a angled brush, to plan out the purple and filling it in. Sharp sharp edges
Then I did the yellow the same way. And with the green, using a bit of tape to get that sharp edge <: p="p">
And just poke with the angled brush under the lower lashes for the triangles <: p="p">
A bit of black, also with the angled brush, to line the lashes. Then add mascara and lashes.