Jul 9, 2012

Easy Breezy

Quite an easy eye make up. Fat eyeliner, halfies, some colour. 
And BOOM colour on the lips! As I fixed my hair and put on some clothes, I was not comfortable with the lipcolour.. So I changed it. Easy peacy. Sorry for all the poserpics. I felt pretty that day, haha!




 First lipcolour,,


Second lipcolour..



Products Used
FACE
Garnier BB Cream - Light
Tikei Mineral Foundation - C1
MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NW20
MUS Blush - Sand
BM Beauty Mineral Blush - Velvet Dawn

EYES
Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
120 palette
MUS Blush - Sand
NYX JP - Milk
Peggy Sage Cake Eyeliner - Noir
bareMinerals Curl & Lengthen Mascara
Ardell Accent Lashes #301

LIPS
First version:
MS CHIC Lip pencil - Fuksia
NYX Lip plumper - Scarlett

Second version:
Illamasqua lipstick - Box (blotted down)

Just wanted to show our especially geeky sticker on the mirror ;P