Jun 16, 2012

Swatch: Wet n Wild - Comfort Zone

I have got a craving for neutrals again. And I found this litte darling. (Mostly because Im stil upset about my MAC - Club shadow being stolen, and I could not afford it again)
This is soooo worth the tiny tiny few bucks it costs. Most of them is sooo pigmented. The highlighters is a little meh, but hey. Highlighters should not be that pigmented either way, right? 
Let's check'em out






 The Eyelid, Crease and Definer on the left is the most pigmented, along with the Definer on the right.
The darkest brown is almost too pigmented, if you just dab your brush a little too much you will get a brown lid.
This swatches are over primer and over bare skinn. Can you detect where the primer is? No? Neither could I. Thats how good these shadows are.
I'ts a little more noticeble on the two darker brown shadows. The lines are more glittery in the middle, where the primer is.
Thumbs up!