May 4, 2012

Review: Ia Mia's Micro Fine Glitter - Hologram

This is not a review or a swatch, but I did not know what to call it, so.. Review. Cause you get to see this awesomeness.
It is just that - awesomeness. Awesomeness in a jar. 
Holografic, eyesafe glitter. Can it go wrong? Nope. Not at all. I have a mirrorball-make up in my head that needs to come out.

On to the pictures. Which are taken in front of computerscreen with a lamp. They are not even close of catching the awesomeness of this glitter.
Bla bla. Pictures!

Let me present, Ia Mia's Micro Fine Glitter in Hologram!


With flash


Here you see my problem with the packaging.. The sifter wont stay on. Even if I take it out and put it in place, that sifter will get stuck in the cap again.







As I said... AWESOME.
This is a swedish brand, though. So.. Swedish here we go.

Ja. Hej svenskar. Detta helt fantastiska glitter finns att köpa på Ia Mias Webshop, finns direkt till höger där i spalten över "5 i topp" och kostar 69 kr. Check it out!