May 13, 2012

Freakish Burst Out

Was visiting a friend on thursday, she gave me a pair of lashes, and then we freaked out. Well.. I freaked out. Though in a badly lit place, så its goey and stuff. And the pictures are taken a couple of hours later. My eyes apparently does not appreciate false lashes.
Oh well... Bling bling.










 Lulz, I did the Pamela Anderson-lips to. They where practically gone when I took the pics though, but some of it is visible.

Products Used
EYES
Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
Illamasqua - Burst
Ia Mias Fine Micro Glitter - Hologram
NYX JP - Milk
Medusas Make Up - Eyeliner Seal
NYX Eyepencil - Emerald City
120 palette - White, blue/greens
Barry M Dazzle Dust - Black
Collection 2000 Dazzling Gel Liner - Le Freak
Lashes - do not know

LIPS
Collection 2000 Illuminating Touch Concealer - 1 Naked
Isa Dora - Eye Brow Pencil - 21 Dark Brown (as lipliner)
NYX Lip Plumper - 05 Scarlett