Mar 27, 2012

Dash of this and that..

I was feeling the warmth and wanted some warm colours. But in lack of inspiration I asked Mr Confusion (Yep, thats the boyfriends name now. Seeing alot of this in other blogs. I adapted it.) for choices of colour.
He said blue. I said what seriously. 
He said white. I asked him to not inspire me any more.

Blue and white are the colours you really wanna hear when you want bright and warm colours, right?
But hey. I think I did good any way with brining some warmth into these cold colours! ^^ 
And I dont like wearing so many different colours. I usually stick to two or three in the same colour range. Yay me for stepping outside the box!

Outside-lighting



 Inside lighting
 Products used
EYES
NYX HD Eyeshadow Primer
NYX JP - Milk
Wet N Wild Blue Had Me at Hello - Turquiose and white
Barry M Dazzle Dust - Bright Indigo (Just when I started to love this shadow again, it gets stolen. Poop)
Make Up Store Eyepencil - Romatic Garden
Sleek Acid-palette - Darker green
Peggy Sage Cake Eyeliner
Make Up Store Multi Lash Mascara

LIPS
DuWop Rotating Map palette - Chalice
(apperently the spring brought out the gloss girl in me)


Outside

  Inside